[APBeta] Custom template disappears after update to b87

Bob bobrose at comcast.net
Tue Aug 10 18:27:44 PDT 2010

On one of my machines it popped a message box about the missing template on
initial startup of b87 that was quickly covered by the splash screen.
Trouble was that the splash screen was waiting for an answer to the question
about the missing template but I could not move or get the splash screen out
of the foreground to answer the question. A catch 22 on the startup.
Bob