[APBeta] AstroPlanner V2.0b87 released

Richard Hendrix hendrixf at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 10 15:58:39 PDT 2010

I noticed that the Cat Manager has no items selected for using in the
FOV. I'll reselect my cat prefs and see if that fixes it globally.

Also Paul in the Cat manager I see the new WDS cats but do not see the
old ones they replaced. The old cats are showing up in the FOV cat
choices. Shouldn't they be replaced or not available?

--richard

"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman -
or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."

George Burns