[APBeta] AstroPlanner V2.0b87 released

sctuser sctuser at comcast.net
Tue Aug 10 15:15:14 PDT 2010

Paul Rodman wrote:
> On Aug 10, 2010, at 3:01 PM, sctuser wrote:
>

>> Paul Rodman wrote:

>>> Three steps forward, one back. Sigh.
>>>
>> No, no.
>>
>> I don't see any real problem here. Just makes one pay a little more attention thats all.
>>
>> Thanks again for all the hard work !
>>

> So what are you saying? The catalogues are all unselected whenever you open a document, regardless of how they were selected when you last closed it? (I can't reproduce this behaviour - just trying Win 7 as we speak - nope, works there too). Or what is the issue? I need to know...
>
> Paul R.

No.

Just the first time I open a plan that I used under the previous
version. Once I open it, select the catalogs again under the FOV tab,
thats it. When I open the plan again the catalogs are still selected again.

Again, only when I open a plan I had under the previous version the
FIRST TIME. After that everything is fine.

--
Allan Mayer

http://sctuser.home.comcast.net

http://www.novac.com