[APBeta] Slow open/close times in Win 7 64-bit

John Switzer jswitzer42 at verizon.net
Sun Aug 29 09:02:20 PDT 2010

Paul,

I would like to offer my services when you wish address the slow plan
open/close times in Windows 7 64-bit.  I have both the 32-bit and 64-bit
versions of Windows 7 (Home Premium) on separate computers that are located
in the same room.  I have over 40 years of computer experience that might be
of some help in the debug process.  Just let me know when and how I can be
of service.

Sincerely,

John Switzer

FWIW, the slow open/close times are not a problem on my Win 7 32-bit system.