[APBeta] lost plan reprised...

Mark Gaffney markgaffney at me.com
Wed Aug 25 17:11:53 PDT 2010

Hi Richard & Paul,
I tried that with no results before writing.
I probably last played around with it when the last version was
released ( I`m using a Mac) & in my infinite wisdom have decided to
amend things.
Open Recent has 2 plans "All 110 Messier objects apd." & "Planets
etc". I must have had the idea I`d begin again with things I`ve so far
imaged as the Image Manager has only these things...
I had lots of different images of the Moon for instance but have
amended this to only two & now have images of just two NGC objects
3372 & 2070, which don`t have associated plans..I guess I was on one
of my binges to save HD space..sorry to trouble you..as I said I`m the
dill..!

Mark.