[APBeta] AP v2 on Snow Leopard

Michael Portuesi portuesi at jotabout.com
Sun Sep 6 21:55:45 PDT 2009

Running AP v2.0b56 on Mac OS X Snow Leopard and just clicking through
it,
I'm seeing some issues:

1) Got an error dialog at startup:

Warning: V1Converter not correctly set up. Please advise the developer!

The second time I did this, I got an error log, and then the
application wedged:

Version: 2.0b56
Expires: 9/27/09