[APBeta] AstroPlanner V2.0b65 released

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Sat Oct 31 15:36:58 PDT 2009

On Oct 31, 2009, at 3:25 PM, Richard Hendrix wrote:

> Paul would this be happening even though I do not have Bluetooth?
> Something in the background?

Assuming you don't have a wireless modem...

Are there any little coloured boxes appearing at the top right of the
plan window (to the right of the "LED"s)? This might indicate some
greedy background threads. If so, let me know what characters are on
them. (it's normal to see a "PW" one pop up momentarily - the plan
wizard checking for new catalogues).

Paul R.