[APBeta] AstroPlanner V2.0b65 released

Richard Hendrix hendrixf at bellsouth.net
Sat Oct 31 12:38:19 PDT 2009

Submit a "formal" enhancement request. Done.

No difference when I turn off Zonealarm.

Have 100 objects in current plan opening. Tried smaller number of
objects in plan and more objects and load time is the roughly same.
Cursor turns to hour glass.

Earlier versions, back about 3 or so, painted much, much faster for me.

--richard

"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman -
or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."

George Burns