[APBeta] AstroPlanner V2.0b65 released

RPEHLM robin at lauryssen-mitchell.com
Sat Oct 31 10:55:55 PDT 2009

Not for me :)  I'm usually loading up a zillion other things at the same
time.  An 'always on top' window just gets in the way.  Particularly as
the current splash screen is not movable.  At least I don't think it is;
haven't tried in a while.  Will get b65 downloaded, installed and give
it a try.  Maybe add it as YAO (Yet Another Option)!

Robin