[APBeta] AstroPlanner V2.0b65 released

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Sat Oct 31 10:40:09 PDT 2009

On Oct 31, 2009, at 10:35 AM, Paul Rodman wrote:

> AstroPlanner V2.0b65 is now available for download from:
>
> <http://www.astroplanner.net/alphabeta/>

Notes:

a. A couple of new object list columns were added (I promise: no
more). This will reset your columns to the default, and might mess
things up. You'll need to go into Edit->Columns... and redo your
columns. Sorry, but unavoidable.

b. There's still a hard crashing problem on the Mac when you close a
plan document. This is non-reprodicible and seems to be Snow Leopard
related. I'm hoping the new version of the compiler (currently in
alpha) will fix this in a few weeks.

c. The "Sky tab crash" in Windows should be fixed. I still don't know
what is causing it, but recompiling seems to have fixed the problem.