[APBeta] AstroPlanner V2.0b64 released

Eric Solomonson ericsolo at live.ca
Sat Oct 24 11:16:57 PDT 2009

My Sky Tab crashes frequently as well. (but not every time).

Also the link to Cartes du Ciel 3.0.1.6 does not function, even after setting it as the external program in preferences.  (It remains greyed out).

When I click on Field of View tab, a window pops open titled "find the CdC V3 application....  After finding the executable, CdC opens up, and the Field of View loads.

Eric