[APBeta] AstroPlanner V2.0b63 released

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Fri Oct 23 16:55:22 PDT 2009

On Oct 23, 2009, at 4:12 PM, Paul Rodman wrote:

> AstroPlanner V2.0b63 is now available for download from:

Well it looks like there's a nasty bug crept into the Windows version:
clicking most of those little square buttons is causing an out-of-
bounds error. It's not clear to me what changed twixt the last version
and this version, but hey...

Anyway the bug has been fixed. I will release 2.0b64 within the next
hour to keep you guys going. If you find any other anomalies, let me
know very, very soon.