[APBeta] AstroPlanner V2.0b61 released

I.R. van de Stadt irvandestadt at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 10 20:14:18 PDT 2009

Yup, the same here. I was about to file a bug report on the start up time as well.

APPCRASHes so far all in the Objects tab when right-clicking on
User-defined fields area and text-line (title) and all images above the object list area

I had no problems downloading a hole lot of DSS images

inge
Vista Premium Home SP1 32bit (dutch)