[APBeta] AstroPlanner V2.0b60 released

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Fri Oct 9 10:40:20 PDT 2009

On Oct 9, 2009, at 10:28 AM, Richard Hendrix wrote:

> Much better. I have worked with several plans and switched many times
> between FOV, Objects, Obs tab to the Sky tab and no crash.

Woo hoo! But don't ask me to explain either the bug or the fix,
because I have no explanation. It might've been a code generation
problem in the compiler and tweaking some of the code fixed it. Maybe.

> I did notice, minor detail, that in the Objects tab the scroll bar
> down
> arrow and scroll bar right arrow doesn't do anything. First you click
> FOV and back to the Objects tab. The slider arrows become a single
> arrow
> that doesn't do anything. If the app repaints the tab then I get two
> scroll arrows. I have two screen prints showing what I am seeing.

This is a bug in the compiler framework. I (and others) have reported
it, and I added some workaround code to "fix" it, but it would seem it
doesn't always work. I'll take another poke at it.