[APBeta] Exporting a session to Excel

I.R. van de Stadt irvandestadt at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 5 19:21:06 PDT 2009

I have only a few sessions and observations entered (2 sessions and 3 observations in all)
The xls is exported, but I can't open it with Open Office Calc
However if I export all selected observations as a text file, all observation data is there. The only way I can get the observation data out is by Ctrl+c and paste them in OO Calc (sorting on the date gives me a nice table)

I hope that that will be a useful workaround for now
Clear Skies!
Inge