[APBeta] Exporting a session to Excel

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Sun Oct 4 15:51:49 PDT 2009

On Oct 4, 2009, at 1:42 PM, Victor van Wulfen wrote:

>> Do you get a dialog asking about consolidating observations, etc.
>> immediately after File->Export->Excel File... ?
>
> Nope, nothing...

I can't reproduce this on Mac or Windows.

What I do is:

a. Open the Observation database window (Observation->Show Observation
Database).
b. Select a session in the left list
c. File->Export->Excel File...
d. In the Choose Export Mode dialog, I select the default radio button
(All visible observations)
e. Click OK, select a place to save the file, and bingo.

You're saying that the app grinds to a halt between steps (c) and (d)?