[APBeta] The Dark Side

Dan Kuchta dankuchta at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 08:26:51 PDT 2009

OK, I've gone to the dark side - Windows!  I just purchased a netbook
on woot since they were selling one with a 1366 by 768 resolution so
it should run AstroPlanner with enough space to work well.

In anticipation of its arrival, I downloaded the latest AP beta for
Windows and am playing around with it in VMWare Fusion on the Mac.
One thing I noticed right away is that the night vision mode doesn't
work very well.  Much of the background color for the windows stays
gray instead of turning red.  Is this a known problem with the Windows
version?  If not, then it's probably just some strange behavior of
VMWare Fusion.  I'm running XP Professional with SP3.

Here's a screen capture of what I see in Night Mode:

-Dan

Deja Moo - the feeling you've heard this bull before.