[APBeta] Right-clicking bug

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Sun Oct 11 15:55:12 PDT 2009

If you right-click anything on a tab panel in Windows in 2.0b61, you
get a hard crash. This is just about everything in a plan document. It
would appear to be a compiler framework bug. This means I will need to
revert back to the previous compiler version until such time as the
problem has been fixed.

A side effect of this is that the HTTP proxy server changes I made
will no longer work. I'm hoping none of you is working through a proxy
server. If you don't know what a proxy server is, then you don't need
to worry.

I'm surprised I didn't pick this one up during testing, but there you
are...

Be patient while I sort out the next release.