[APBeta] AP2b65 & AP2b66

Gary A. Ferguson garyfe at fergos.com
Mon Nov 16 07:12:54 PST 2009

Yeah, that looks fine.

Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: apbeta-bounces at lists.astroplanner.net
[mailto:apbeta-bounces at lists.astroplanner.net] On Behalf Of Paul Rodman
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2009 6:55 AM
To: AstroPlanner Beta Testers
Subject: Re: [APBeta] AP2b65 & AP2b66

On Nov 15, 2009, at 9:46 PM, Bruce Pipes wrote:

> Oh! I have not found that to be a problem, but for those who have maybe
there is another way to do it. Red is invisible in night vision mode.

How about this:

<http://www.astroplanner.net/reports/details/3200/3204.shtml>

Paul R.

> On Nov 15, 2009, at 6:17 PM, Paul Rodman wrote:
>
>> That's a new feature (sic) in b66 (check the release notes). However, it
turns out that it doesn't work on Windows, so I might be changing it (also
red text sort-of implies an error condition). The purpose is to make the
fact that the Rotation is non-zero more apparent to the user.

database 4611 (20091116) __________

http://www.eset.com