[APBeta] Image database

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Sun May 24 10:50:47 PDT 2009

On May 24, 2009, at 09:23 AM, Michael Portuesi wrote:

> Perhaps merging image databases is something that could be provided
> via scripting?

Possibly, but most folk don't want to have to deal with an extra link
in the already-complicated chain. I also don't want to have to deal
with image databases that have been subtly corrupted via user scripts.
I might well add scripting features to _read_ from the database, but
I'm hesitant to allow writing.

Paul R.