[APBeta] Hang at close

Dan Kuchta dankuchta at gmail.com
Thu May 14 06:57:39 PDT 2009

Figures.  I spent a lot of time today trying to reproduce this and
can't.  I was trying to narrow down what I was doing, so I'd open a
file, do one or two things, and close it.  Many iterations later, no
problems.

So, Paul, I can't send a file that exhibits this problem.  It seems
more like when I open a file, or create a new one, and go through my
common workflow to set things up or change things around, and I have
the file open for a half hour or so, then I have the problem.  It
seems to happen pretty regularly - until I want it to! :-(

I just thought I'd throw it out on the list here in case others were
experiencing this as well.

I'll keep an eye on it and see if I can figure out a procedure to make
it happen.

-Dan