[APBeta] Click-through on image download

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Mon May 11 19:21:13 PDT 2009

On May 11, 2009, at 01:04 PM, Jeff Young wrote:

> I'm getting the click-through behavior on the image dialog again
> (still with b36), so it's momentary absence seems to be a fluke.
>
> It does make the dialog very hard to use as clicking almost anywhere
> in it will change the selection that the dialog operates on.

I have found the problem, but I am struggling to fix it without
breaking other stuff. The issue arises if a window/dialog is opened
via the right-click menu on a list (e.g. the object list). It is a
side effect of code put in place to get around the problem of right-
clicking when multiple lines are selected.