[APBeta] Slow preview operations

Anthony Tripodi daedalus1 at cox.net
Fri May 1 15:22:21 PDT 2009

I'm sorry, but I don't know how to do that.

I can do this:

Window title is "Print Objects". Printing script is "default". Task is
"Object data". Page header included "Plan file name". Page footer
includes "Page number, date/time, plan file name". Restrictions include
nothing checked. Options include "Include all-blank object fields,
Compressed mode, grid lines". Object fields to include "ID, name,
chart#, constellation, declination, magnitude, magnitude 2, position
angle, R.A., rising time, separation, setting time, transit time, notes".

I hope that is what you require. If not, I'll get someone to show me how
to send a screen shot. Most probably my 9 year old grandson.(I hate it
when kids are smarter than me.)

Take care,

Tony