[APBeta] Rats, I crashed it again another way...

Bruce Pipes bruce.pipes at fandm.edu
Mon May 4 17:29:41 PDT 2009

Paul,

This time I did the following:

Opened a plan

Added an empty object to the plan

Typed "Arcturus" into the Name box and clicked on the ? button.

Clicked on Primary with ID-Arcturus, selected the SAO catalog to
search, and clicked on Stop on first match.

When the found window came up, I clicked on Add all and Arcturus was
added to my object list.

I then selected Arcturus, clicked on Sky and got the following message:

	An exception of NilObjectException was not handled. The application
must shut down.

I will stop playing with AP for tonight - promise.

Bruce