[APBeta] Field Rotation Script

John Switzer jswitzer42 at verizon.net
Fri May 1 15:46:00 PDT 2009

First, I must say that I have done computer programming since 1963, but I am
not experienced in any way with scripting languages.  Even so, I have been
"playing around" with the V1 Field Rotation Script.  I have everything
working correctly (at least it agrees with the V1 script) except for one
issue.  When I run the script I can selective fill and/or empty the contents
of each of the three user fields, but I cannot find a way to selectively
create and/or delete the user fields themselves in the plan.  Is there
anyone who would like to take the script that I have updated and take a look
at it to see if they can come up with a solution?

John Switzer

Centerpoint, IN