[APBeta] AstroPlanner V2.0b24 released

Jeff Young jey at adobe.com
Tue Mar 3 06:31:26 PST 2009

Paul --

The DSS image manager has started to be really slow to come up (probably building the folders lists -- I have about 2000 DSS images).  I often open it to get to the preferences, for which the list isn't necessary.  If it defaulted to the preferences tab then it would only have to build the folders if they were needed (when switching to the other tab).

Of course a 5:1 speed-up in folder construction (or a cache) would make the issue moot....

-- Jeff.