[APBeta] Release delayed

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Fri Mar 20 15:25:52 PDT 2009

Although I generally try and get a release out on Fridays, it won't
happen this week*, since I'm up to my ears revising the DSS/Image
stuff. Currently it's in an interim state (i.e. the new database is
built, and the Objects tab, image display window, and image management
functions are all operating nicely. However, the download and cache
functionality is not working). I have decided to rethink the download
stuff to make it easier to maintain, easier to use, faster and more
robust. That will take a day or three.

Paul R.

* Sorry, Marius.