[APBeta] 2.0b41

Jeff Young jey at adobe.com
Tue Jun 9 12:35:23 PDT 2009

Paul --

Oh oh, it's a bit worse than that.  Going back to the Objects tab and selecting a different DSS image does not make that the one the FoV tab uses.  There doesn't seem to be a way to select the DSS image used by the FoV tab.

If the issues below are fixed, it'd be nice if the FoV tab used the image selected in the Objects tab.  If those issues are not fixed, then it's probably sufficient to just select the first DSS (ie: non-user) image.

-- Jeff.