[APBeta] Possible Unintended behavior in b44

Bob bobrose at comcast.net
Sat Jun 27 04:38:32 PDT 2009

Paul,

In trying to duplicate Owens catalog problem. I opened the catalog manager
and updated a few catalogs. After AP finished downloading the updated
catalogs and the Catalog manager was closed, AP began about a minute of
being unresponsive and actually opened a second instance of the current
plan, two identical AP-plan titles in the task bar. There seem to be no ill
effects but it does look strange. AP eventually closed one after about a
minute but I have not noticed this behavior before now. I whish I had popped
the background thread window to see what was happening. This on a Vista
laptop and a Vista x64 box. All seem normal now.

Bob