[APBeta] Moving the Observation database to another machine

David Hill dhillmilquetoast at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 9 10:53:44 PDT 2009

Paul R. -

If possible, I would like to see the ties remain for the observation linked to a

session and a plan as it is now.  It does not require necessarily that observations link

to .apd in My Documents, but observations linked to spread sheet documents

and other images is useful.  I have many spreadsheet documents - MS .xls and .wks -

that link calculated and observed parms with percentage errors, and I would like

to see this advance feature stay in the AP platform with linked documents saved

to a hard disk.

In my humble but accurate opinion, anything is possible for a willing mind.

David H. -