[APBeta] Copy bug

David Crum crum.david at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 19:09:41 PDT 2009

Paul, this is a new one.

I use the export to Excel function a lot, and so far, there has been
zero problems with it, until this release.

I used Aeries as the test.  I selected search NGC catalog, all
objects, Aeries as the constellation and hit search.  There were 80
objects.

Once they were all loaded, I selected Export, and did the usual export routine.

Once exported into an excel spreadsheet, I selected all of the items
(all 80 lines), and then copied them into a text document.  That is
where the problem began, only the FIRST line of information got
copied.  To make sure it was AP causing this problem, I made up a new
spreadsheet, put 5 random items into the cells, selected them and then
pasted them into a text document without any problems.

This only happens when I export items into the spreadhseet and then
copy/paste them.

I have been able to reproduce this every time.  I can send screenshots
if needed.

Dave