[APBeta] Comet data

RPEHLM robin at lauryssen-mitchell.com
Mon Jan 19 14:24:11 PST 2009

Wait a cotton-pickin minute!!!

Just checked a bit further down the Comet.dat file.  There is a format
change after the 89'th line.  Values CometObject(n) where n<=89 produce
the effect previously described.  n>=90 produce what I would expect to
see.  For exampe, n=90 produces:

ID: [C/1995 01   ]
Name: [Hale-Bopp         ]

So why the change in formatting?