[APBeta] Default reticle colors...

Bruce Pipes bruce.pipes at fandm.edu
Sat Jan 3 11:02:36 PST 2009

You know, Paul, I agree with you that this seems a lot of work for
little gain. I also agree that Plan B seems to introduce a bunch of
new, probably excess, options.

To be honest, if the default color of all the reticles was yellow, I
would be happy and would not probably not change them. The reason I
got into this was that when I first ran APv2 the imager reticles were
red and not very visible, and I had trouble changing them.

Sorry for any extra work I have caused you on this.

Bruce