[APBeta] [OT]:For Dieter Welnowski

RPEHLM robin at lauryssen-mitchell.com
Sat Jan 3 09:51:28 PST 2009

Hi Dieter,

I'm expat Englishman currently living in Germany.  Rehlingen,
Rhineland-Pfalz to be exact; you will need a magnifying glass to find it
on a map!  Trying to find an astronomy club that might accept me as a
member.  Any suggestions?  To avoid cluttering the group you can reply
to me at 'rpehlm at btinternet dot com'.  I have tried searching the
Internet for clubs in Germany but have not found anything useful,
probably because my German is nicht so gut! :-D

Robin
P.S. Sorry for the [OT] folks