[APBeta] Robin

Dieter Welnowski Dieter.Welnowski at t-online.de
Tue Jan 6 07:25:15 PST 2009

Robin and Jeff
http://www.apm-telescopes.de/cms_seite2.php?id=20002

Here you get the address. It is in Rehlingen with the postal code 66780. But
I think, there are 3 or 4 other Rehlingen in Germany. Last Year, I have
bought my TMB APO from Mr.Ludes, APM.
Dieter Welnowski

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 12:35:22 +0000
From: Jeff Young <jey at adobe.com>
Subject: Re: [APBeta] [OT]:For Dieter Welnowski
To: AstroPlanner Beta Testers <apbeta at lists.astroplanner.net>

Robin --

APM is the manufacturer of most of the TMB refractors (Classic, CNC, LW and
LWII, but not the Signature Series), the TMB Supermono eyepieces, and custom
scopes based on TMB/LZOS lenses or Intes Micro mirrors.  They're also a
dealer for Meade, Celestron, etc.

Their address doesn't list anything else but a street address, "Rehlingen"
and a postal code.

Cheers,
-- Jeff.