[APBeta] Running Scripts

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Sat Feb 28 15:10:31 PST 2009

The major changes to Scripting are now in place. I hope. There are
three and a half minor obstacles to getting the old scripts to run:

1. The latest versions of the V1 scripts have not been moved into the
V2 system yet. The ones that are there now I moved across for testing
purposes.
2. If I/you download a script to change it, then when you try and
upload it, it will not allow you to overwrite the original, unless you
are the original author.
3. Time to do it (for me anyway).
3.5. As Robin points out, there might be further changes to scripting.

I was going to leave the scripting system until last, but Robin has
been pounding on it, and me, so I've been working on it on and off.

Paul R.