[APBeta] Ascom EQMOD

Peter B peter_4059 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 5 03:12:15 PST 2009

Hi Paul,

  I tried V17 with the EQMOD ascom driver tonight.  AP played up a bit when I changed the ascom driver from POTH to EQMOD but I got through that.  It all worked fine in connecting to the telescope and slewing to objects.  The one bug I noticed is that normally the application opend the ASCOM window when you connect to the telescope and closes it again when you disconnect.  This is certainly the case for CDC.  When I tried AP it opens the ascom window but it does not close it again and the acsom window does not ahve a close button.  Minor but annoying.

  Peter