[APBeta] What no build 70 :-(

Jeff Young jey at adobe.com
Sun Dec 20 12:59:44 PST 2009

Robin --

Give the nurse 4 or 5 first.

-- Jeff.

From: apbeta-bounces at lists.astroplanner.net [mailto:apbeta-bounces at lists.astroplanner.net] On Behalf Of Robin Lauryssen-Mitchell
Sent: Sunday, December 20, 2009 7:51 PM
To: AstroPlanner Beta Testers
Subject: Re: [APBeta] What no build 70 :-(

Congratulations!!!  Now to find a way to crack a beer without my nurse noticing :)

Robin

On 20/12/2009 20:35, Paul Rodman wrote:

On Dec 20, 2009, at 9:42 AM, Paul Rodman wrote:

On Dec 20, 2009, at 9:36 AM, Owen Brazell wrote:

Looking forward to some testing but then the skies cleared :)

I'm very close to locating the hard crashing bug (when closing Plan docs). If I can't find it soon, I'll release what I have.

Woo hoo! I found it. After a week of debugging. Boy, was it subtle...

New release coming soon.

Database version: 6.13950
http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor-antivirus/<http://www.pctools.com/en/spyware-doctor-antivirus/>