[APBeta] Debugging Window

Richard Hendrix hendrixf at bellsouth.net
Sat Dec 19 14:33:43 PST 2009

David

I'm sure Paul or someone with more experience will chime in soon but for
now. My understanding for this debug window is extra code Paul
introduces to help find a bug that is not too easy to find. Once he has
the info needed he'll remove it in the next release.

--richard

"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman -
or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."

George Burns