[APBeta] AstroPlanner V2.0b69 released

Richard Hendrix hendrixf at bellsouth.net
Sat Dec 12 08:42:59 PST 2009

Hi Paul

I think I am the only one reporting this but it looks like the slow load
time is back along with the white screen and slow repaints of the Sun,
Moon, Local Date L. Time, etc. V2.0b68 was much better in this regard
than this release. WinXP SP3 2GRAM. Otherwise AP seems to be behaving.
thanks

--richard

"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman -
or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."

George Burns