[APBeta] AstroPlanner V2.0b69 released

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Fri Dec 11 17:47:25 PST 2009

On Dec 11, 2009, at 4:11 PM, Paul Rodman wrote:

> AstroPlanner V2.0b69 is now available for download from:
>
> <http://www.astroplanner.net/alphabeta/>

Folks,

One "bug" I fixed that isn't noted here, but which might explain some of the problems you've been having with telescope control with native drivers: I was setting the serial port to use 2 stop bits rather than one. In theory, this should not cause a problem (apart from very slightly slower communications). However, it might confuse some serial port hardware. Let me know if it clears up any anomalous behaviour you were having with scope control.

Now for beer.