[APBeta] Compare Telescope Computer Settings/ Telescope Control panel

Ken Harrison kenm.harrison at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 16:22:25 PST 2009

When I try to define a mounting as ASCOM, it doesn't connect... when I
check, there's no comm port selected and the option is greyed out.
I've tried this both through the HEQ5pro handcontroller (normal synscan
setting) and through the PCDirect utility setting ( supposed to work
directed on RS232 commands....)
If someone else has this working under XPsp3 can they let me know how it's
done... otherwise Paul just add it to the bottom of the list of things that
would be nice to do.....
Ken

--
"Very funny Scotty... now beam down our clothes!"