[APBeta] AstroPlanner V2.0b68 released

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Fri Dec 4 16:14:54 PST 2009

On Dec 4, 2009, at 4:07 PM, Paul Rodman wrote:

> AstroPlanner V2.0b68 is now available for download from:
>
> <http://www.astroplanner.net/alphabeta/>

Notes:

a. I'm having a lot of difficulty tracking down non-reproducible crashes, on both Mac and Windows versions. If you can reproduce a hard crashing problem (i.e. it happens every time you do something), please tell me about it.

b. Before you ask: No, I haven't worked on the telescope connection problems, which are also semi-non-reproducible.

c. I have moved my development environment to Windows in order to speed up Windows-only bug fixes. Presently it's so alien and unpleasant to use that I'm almost ready to take up strong drink.

I will continue hacking away at the bugs and general instability.