[APBeta] Odd object list behavior in APv2b69

Bruce Pipes bruce.pipes at fandm.edu
Sun Dec 13 17:58:13 PST 2009

Paul,

I have been creating an imaging list in APv2b69 and have noticed some odd behavior in the object list. One that seems to be reproducible is the following: When I delete and object from the list, the blue selection highlight moves down to the next object, but all the information in the boxes below below the list (ID, Name, RA, Dec, etc) does not change, i.e. the info for the deleted object remains in the boxes. I checked earlier betas and this behavior occurs in them also.

I apologize if this has been reported before. This is the first time I have created a list from scratch in APv2; before I created and edited them in APv1.6.1 and then opened them in APv2.

Another one that I have not been able to reproduce reliably (it only happens at the most inconvenient times) is that, when I have an object selected and go to put a value in a use-defined field, the object disappears from the list after I have put in the value. I know that reproducibility is the coin of the realm, but I mention this in case someone else has seen it.

Bruce Pipes
Mac OS (Snow Leopard 10.6.2)