[APBeta] APv2 suddenly became very slow

Bruce Pipes bruce.pipes at fandm.edu
Sat Dec 5 20:02:36 PST 2009

Paul,

I downloaded b68 and it seemed to be working fine. I created a new plan, downloaded some DSS images, rebuilt the image database, etc. Sometime shortly after I rebuilt the database, AP suddenly became very slow. Every time I clicked on a menu, it took many seconds for AP to respond. I shut AP down and restarted. The restart took forever, and opening a plan took forever.

I went back to b67 and found that it was operating very slowly also, just the same as b68.

Do you know what this could be? Is there a prefs file somewhere that may have gotten corrupted?

I checked other apps on my computer and they are working normally.

Thanks for our help.

Bruce Pipes
MacBook Pro running Snow Leopard 10.6.2