[APBeta] Jupiter and the moons

David Crum crum.david at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 11:35:54 PDT 2009

Paul, thank you for looking into this.  I took S&T at their word
(kinda) and looked at Skymap and it was right, but after I got home
and looked at this email, I loaded up Sky6 and saw the same thing.
Now I have no clue when this event that S&T is reporting even happens
:)

In the future, I am going to triple check myself before emailing :)

Dave