[APBeta] Anyone using a double-clickable list in a script?

Jeff Young jey at adobe.com
Sat Aug 22 13:23:32 PDT 2009

I'm trying to get a dialog to work which has a single list of strings in it which is double-clickable.  Can anyone send me some example code?

I've tried:

	const obsListTitle = "Observations:"
	dim obsList(-1) as string, i as integer
	for i = 1 to currObj.nObservations
		obsList.Append(currObj.Observation(i).Notes)
	next

	dim dlg as Dialog
	dlg = new Dialog
	dlg.ListChoiceParameter(obsListTitle, currObj.nObservations - 1, obsList, false, 10, true)
	if NOT dlg.Show("Copy Observation to Clipboard", true) then
		return
	end if

but it throws an exception in dlg.Show if I double-click the list.

Thanks,
-- Jeff.