[APBeta] Script question

Jeff Young jey at adobe.com
Sat Aug 15 14:48:10 PDT 2009

Thanks, Paul.

If anyone is interested, I've written a script which copies the details of the last observation of the selected object onto the clipboard, in a format suitable for pasting into a CloudyNights forum.  (It also works for other bulletin boards which use similar tagging.)  No rocket science here; I just got tired of retyping lots of fields, and it does a little bit of auto-formatting.

I might wait a bit in the hopes of getting an APPlan.SelectedObservation before uploading (so it could use the selected observation, rather than the last one).  But holler if anyone's dying for it and I can upload what I've got (or email it to you).

Cheers,
-- Jeff.