[APBeta] AstroPlanner V2.0b54 released

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Fri Aug 14 08:15:55 PDT 2009

On Aug 14, 2009, at 7:24 AM, Jeff Young wrote:

> Something's different in the list views.  Did you change it to
> display column borders?

Yes:

>> [Implemented] 2715: Make font face/size for object list a separate
>> preference
>>   <http://www.astroplanner.net/reports/details/2700/2715.shtml>

Lists are initially defaulted to be striped in light grey with a thin
grey line vertically. If you think the lists should be otherwise, use
the Appearance right-click item to change the appearance for a
particular list, or all lists in the application.

Unfortunately, the change meant that I had to reset the look-and-feel
for existing settings. However, you should find it's relatively easy
to get back to what you had before.

The upside is that pretty much every list in the app can be tweaked,
including assorted grid line properties (previously only available for
the Objects list).