[APBeta] AstroPlanner V2.0b52 released

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Sat Aug 8 14:54:33 PDT 2009

On Aug 8, 2009, at 2:27 PM, Richard Hendrix wrote:

> I was using the app a few minutes ago and it starting crashing every
> time I opened a plan that had objects in it. You should have received
> several bug reports in the last few minutes from me.

The workaround for this is to make sure you don't close a plan
document (including an untitled one) without scrolling the object list
vertically at least once (somewhat tricky for small or empty plans).
This is fixed for the next release, which I might release in an hour
or three to stop this problem.